3.5.15

Deep

What lies beneath the skin,
What's deep down in the heart,
The pain we keep within,
Is what tears us all apart.




I'll Be There For You

There's gonna be bad days,
That you can barely stand,
It's gonna hurt in many ways,
So just reach out for my hand




Lean On Me

Lean on my shoulder
I'll be there for you
Even when your older
I'll help you get through




Hope

Hope is what you need,
In our world where it is few
Though pain may make you bleed,
Hope will get you through




Near

The pain won't last forever
I promise you that, dear
And though it seems eternal
The storms end is near.






Hello Sunshine, I absolutely LOVE this song:  Washed By the Water: By NEEDTOBREATHE


I really hope May will be a wonderful month for us all, Spring is blooming, Winds are blowing, and people should be happy.

I know a lot of you have had a busy week, I mean SUPER busy! I know it can get overwhelming at times but please know that storms are like that and now this one is over.  You are strong people and you will make it through!


Please Have the MOST marvelous weak, I mean REALLY enjoy it, do things you LOVE, BE HAPPY.

~The Storms End Is Near

❤xArielle



No comments

Post a Comment