9.6.15

THOUGHTS



Just thinking....

____________________________________________________________________
     

We don't realize how much love there is in the world anymore.


We used to, before


When we were young and new to this world. Everything was different; full of life. 


But now we look at the world with dull eyes. 


The world has lost the sparkle that it once had and the only thing we see now is a cold, hard reality. 


We have the weight of the world on our shoulders because we have "grown up". 


The burden is too heavy, too much to bear on my soul.


So I will learn to let 

g  o.

I will learn to 

l  o  v  e.


I yearn to see the world again with the sparkle that it once had.


 I will change my heart

I will be 

n  e  w.






_________________________________________


xxArielle


4 comments

  1. This is very true. I love it.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should know that I S-M-I-L-E sooooooooooooo much when I read your comments Morning. THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

      love,
      Arielle

      Delete
  2. I can't really describe how I feel right now. You really look inside yourself and what you write is so insightful that I sometimes think we sare the same mind. I love your posts Arielle, they make people realize the same reality. Keep creating <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete