29.8.15







its been years
and i haven't seen you in a while
and i just seem to break a little when i do

it's nice to revisit the memories even if it hurts
it's as if i was transported to before
but i can't really relive it
only see

xx

p.s. listening to songs from 2008-2009
gosh i miss being in the car at night hearing them ❤
________________________________________________________________________________

Howie Day - Collide

The Fray - Never Say Never

Lifehouse - You and Me

Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah 

The Fray - How To Save A Life

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Train - Hey Soul Sister

Train - Drops Of Jupiter

Train - Calling All Angels

The Calling - Wherever You Will Go

Plain White T's - Rhythm Of Love

The A Team - Ed Sheeran

Jason Mars - I'm Yours






8 comments

  1. I've been listening to How To Save A Live and The A Team a lot lately too. I really miss older songs; music just isn't the same anymore.

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah times a changin' and im not quite sure im ready for it ❤❤❤ thanks millions O :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with O tons; music isn't the same. Pretty much the best stretch of music that has been consistent (at least, during the time I've been alive) is 2008-2012 period. Rhythm of Love is my favorite out of this list; I remember listening to it last year when I wasn't supposed to be at rehearsal and it was six, with the sky appearing as if it were one in the morning and the winter snow howling. The song exhibits such a nice feeling.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh memories always seem to be attached to these songs even at a young age it leaves me speechless thanks to the moon and back dearest Morning ❤

      Delete
  3. The radio station that plays over the loudspeakers at my workplace always has the most nostalgic music, I can't handle it sometimes. Some songs just make me wanna melt through the wormhole back to the tiny 2000's!!

    carlyandmoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes yes yes yes Carly! I often give into my feels cause sometimes it certainly is nice to remember............❤❤❤❤❤❤ thank you so much :D

      Delete
  4. This is bringing back memories of 2011 for me!!
    Aww, I remember just crying listening to the A team for the first time as a little 11 year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I think I cried too, i recently re-found the song and it kind of overwhelmed me with feels but it's so nice to hear it again. Thank you ever so much Abby ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete