21.1.16

paper cuts





I do not think you are broken. not really at all.

but I think something has shattered and a thousand tiny pieces
have been caught in your skin.

He's trying very hard to get them all out because he knows you are delicate
and yet undeniably strong.

I know it hurts as much as goodbye and feeling forgotten but soon all the pieces will be out
I promise.

you will heal with scars to remind you that you have not in
fact died but lived quite extraordinary.

and if you want
you can sleep with the soundtrack of my ballistic heart.

6 comments

  1. this did something to me. "you will heal with scars to remind you that you have not in fact died but lived quite extraordinary." oh darling, this was breathtaking, really. i'm speechless♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I know it hurts as much as goodbye and feeling forgotten" let's take a moment to mourn me because this has killed me and left me with no breath left in my lungs because it'S SO TRUE. i know it i know it i know it. those. ouch. left a hole right in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to Cally's holes. *silence* <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

      Delete
  3. this is so pretty. i love this. so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my GOODNESS ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHY DOES IT ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I'M DYING. xx this is beyond good.

    ReplyDelete