26.4.15

A Diamond For a Soul

My life is like a diamond,
The pain perfects my soul,
And in the end I'm left pure,
And when hurt stops I'm still whole.




In Every Way

You are beautiful in every way,
Your flaws are your perfection,
In everything you do and say,
Shows God's beautiful selection



At the Cross

Leave your burdens at the cross,
Please lay down every weight,
Even if there seems to be a loss,
The freedom is so great.


And My MUSIC PLAYLIST:



  • Timshel : by Mumford and Sons
  • Run For Those Hills, Babe: by Tom Rosenthal
  • Six Weeks: by Of Monsters and Men
  • Lakehouse: by Of Monsters and Men
  • Who I am: by Vance Joy
  • Georgia: by Vance Joy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 extra songs (lol)....


  • King and Lionheart: Of Monsters and Men
  • Play With Fire: Vance Joy



Darlings, I hope you enjoy my poems, and I'm sorry I have taken a while to post something (even though I doubt you noticed but still).  Please enjoy the songs too, I've been listening to them a lot this week. 

I hope that the pain and worries that you might have, will be fixed that you are left with hope in the end.

Please enjoy this week no matter how hard or difficult or painful. Find a way to see beauty in everything and everyone, including yourself because let me tell you, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

It doesn't matter what they tell you. And please let your heart show your  beauty, because true beauty comes from the soul not the skin.

You lovely girls are amazing and inspiring and STRONG!

❤ Arielle ❤









No comments

Post a Comment