21.4.15

Poems: from Me


Grow

Flowers only grow with rain,
So why do you speak with thunder,
All it does is cause me pain,
And drown when I'm pulled under.




In Her Heart

I grew a garden in my heart,
Where I planted thoughts of you each day,
So we'd never be apart,
And remember you in every way.




Masks

You say you know me,
But I have many masks,
None you ever really see,
Because, of it,  you never ask.





The Stars

It's hard to like the night,
But the stars are what I love,
For they provide much light,
And what I often dream of


 New Favorite Word:
bib·li·o·phile
noun
  1. a person who collects or has a great love of books.


Favorite Songs I have been listening to this week:

NEEDTOBREATHE - Something Beautiful

NEEDTOBREATHE - "Difference Maker" 

NEEDTOBREATHE- Brother



Lovelies, please enjoy these poems made for you. Listen to the songs, try to use the words, and find a deeper meaning in everything. If something speaks to you please tell me I would love to hear.
                                                        ❤Arielle❤





2 comments