17.4.15

More Poems: By Me


LIFE

Life goes by so fast,
Before we even know or think,
Nothing ever lasts
'Cause all is gone before we blink




LOST

I am lost in my mind,
Seeking what I once held dear,
There are thoughts I shall find,
And voices I will hear.





THE GIRL WHO CHANGED THE WORLD

She changed the world,
Just a little bit each day,
She moved mountains,
Just by the words she would say










My lovely friends, I feel we each need inspiration, so find it here. Thank you for being alive and wonderful and the exciting people that you are. I would like you to get three things out of these poems


  1. Take a moment and stop sometimes, "life is what happens when your busy making other plans" ~John Lennon.  Be patient little grasshopper you shall get there soon enough, so enjoy the ride.

     2.  Be reflective of yourself, think about things.

   
      3.  YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD, YOU CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS! YOU have so much             power, but you decide how to use it. If you want to start, start with the little things, no one                   ever picked up a mountain and moved it they start with the pebbles. Leave the world a little                 different each day, leave people a little different.



                                                           ❤ xoxo ❤
                                                              Arielle





4 comments

  1. You have amazing and inspiring ideas. I am spreading the word of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you come up with these things. I am totally spreading the word too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you help me think of a better word for Thank you 'cause it is really becoming a cliche, anyways THANKS! so nice and I am sooooo glad you like it.

      Delete