18.4.15

Songs I ❤:

Team : By Lorde
Yellow Flicker Beat Of My Heart: By Lorde
Can You Love Me Again : By John Newman
Blood and Bone: By Buffalo Tales
1989: By Taylor Swift
Apologize: By One Republic
This Love: By Maroon 5
Secrets: By One Republic
I Love It : By Icona pop
Viva La Viva: By Coldplay
Clocks: "   "
Riptide: By Vance Joy
I need your Love: Calvin Harris
Human: Christina Perry
Lights: Ellie Goulding
Roar: Katy Perry
Call Me Maybe: Carly Rae Jepsen
Summer Time Sadness: Lana Del Ray
Credit: By Meghan Trainor
Pompeii: By Bastille
Wake Me Up: Avic
Uptown Funk: By
Love Song:
Time Machine:
I'm Yours:
Dog Days Are Over: Florance and the Time Machine
Royals: Lorde
When I was Your Man: Bruno Mars
Talking To The Moon: By Bruno Mars
Breakeven: The Script
Hey There Delilah: White T's
The Hanging Tree: Jennifer Lawrence
Count On Me : Bruno Mars
I Lived
Burn: Ellie Goulding
Fine By Me: Andy Grammer
Arms: Christina Perri
Cups:
Classic:
Breathe (2am):
Put Your Records On:
Home:
Everybody Talks:
Say Hey:
Ho Hey:
Little Talks: By Of Monsters and Men
All The Right Moves: One Repulic
Be Okay:
Safe and Sound: Taylor Swift
Mountain Sounds: OMAM
La Vie En Rose
Baby it's you (mama said)
Sugar: By Maroon 5
Stolen Dance
Who I am: Vance Joy
Dirty paws
The lonely: Christina Perri
Crystal: OMAM
Play with Fire: Vance Joy
Baby it's you

  

Sorry I haven't put all of the artist names, and I have plenty more songs I like but you will have to enjoy these for now


                                                                            ❤ Arielle ❤




1 comment

  1. Thank you! I am looking to spread my interest in different songs, and can already see some new ones, plus some I already love.

    ReplyDelete