20.4.15

Quotes I Love


Not all who wander are lost
~ J.R.R. Tolkien



Be yourself, everybody else is already taken
~ Oscar Wilde



Carpe Diem (seize the day)




I have loved the stars to fondly to be fearful of the night
~

 To thine own self be true
~William Shakespeare


Paradise on Earth is where I am
~ Voltaire


Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans
~John Lennon





I love quotes, they are my little bit of inspiration in one sentence. These are some of my favorite quotes and I hope they meaningful to you.

You are people might be having a busy life and complicated time but remember there is always someone to talk to and I will always be here for you and ultimately we have a wonderful heavenly father watching over us who will ALWAYS be there for you even when you feel abandoned.

So darlings, " Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing is going to be alright".

Enjoy every second of your life, because you will grow up soon enough and have worries, but you need to enjoy things sometimes.

This week, try to slow down a little, take a second, minuet, however long, to just observe something and to find something you like doing, and find time to do it. (walks, sewing, knitting, reading) don't really know but those are somethings I like, maybe try something new.


One thing I learned is  Life is a journey so enjoy the ride!


                                                                  ❤ Arielle ❤




1 comment

  1. You are the deepest, most true thinking person I know. You have helped me to notice and appreciate little things around me even when I already thought I was doing it. Keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete