22.5.15








~LOVE~


Memories that don't fade
The shining eyes with hidden smiles
The truth and nothing but the truth
Crying when you can't be strong anymore
Smiles that light up your face
Big bowls of ice-cream, and small kids
accepting change
the thud of your heartbeat
strong hugs
celebrating because you are alive, darling
"I will never leave you nor forsake you"
And you remain.

~Arielle

It's really been hard for me to feel happy this week, it's been hot and I've been tired
but I found that not matter what I'm alive and I can at least love that, the sound of a steady heart beat and a deep breath.
I'm alive!

2 comments

  1. I'm with you on the reasons not to be happy plus many more, but you are right. I can always count on you to remind me of the good in these times. It's almost as if we go through the same things sometimes. I admire how you always think of these things and are determined to help others.
    Keep Inspiring <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong hugs and celebrations are reasons why I have been loving life lately, too; in fact, those are the two things that sums up my day from yesterday! :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete