24.5.15

Hello Dearest friends. 




 If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely
 -Roald Dahl 



Your smile was so bright,
That it lit the whole world,
And some people didn't like it's warmth,
But for me I yearned for the light,
Those bright, warm smiles,
The ones that lit up the whole world,
And warmed my soul,
I needed those smiles,
The ones that lit our cold, dark world.

~xoxo

 Arielle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. Don't you just love my new design, haha don't know if you even care but I
    L-O-V-E it! I got it for free from http://design.selfknownblog.com/
and Nicole was lovely to "work" with.



4 comments

  1. Your writting is very deep and meaningful. Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting my link up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo beautiful!
    And I love the design as well!

    ReplyDelete