2.6.15




favorite part// drenched in sunlight and washed by rain

reading// The Apothecary (again)

listening to// sleeping at last, Vance Joy, and Bridgit Mendler (Lemonade Mouth songs too)

learning// It's hard to say goodbye (I'm going to miss you this summer :)

doing// sewing, crafts, homework, exams, research projects, and knitting, and reading, etc.

this month// whatever the summer decides (writing, sewing, knitting, reading, no homework)

How was your month???

Personally mine was busy and exhausting but I survived and you know what sometimes it's going to be that way, tiring, depressing, and just too much. Please remember though that you aren't alone, maybe you don't have anyone but remember God is always with you. He will never leave you and he loves you girl. You can do this. YOU GO GIRL (or boy but I think I'm only talking to girls XD)!!!!!

Have a wonderful beautiful and fantabulous summer

  Stay cool!!!!

xxArielle

_______________________________________________________


sorry I've taken f-o-r-e-v-e-r to post something but I ran out of ideas and I'v had a L-O-T of tests and projects and work to do before the school year came o a closing. I will definitely try to post more this summer

❤❤❤

7 comments

  1. My month was long and tiring, and very much like a roller coaster ride. But I survived, so I think that's a plus. ;)

    Lovely post, m'dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was quite hectic also thank god i can handle it all :) thanks soooo much for you comment Nicole <3 :)

      Delete
  2. Right there with ya on everything that happened this month as you already know. I promise to keep in touch this summer.

    P.S. the story and your surprise is coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so wonderful, Arielle!! I'm so happy I found it (but mostly YOU).

    ~P+P
    http://pebbles-peaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks sooooooooooooo much made my day girl :D <3 :)

      Delete
  4. May has been super exhausting for me; my brain still hasn't exactly recovered from finals, but I'm doing all right. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. School finally out! But, we still have homework.

    ReplyDelete