2.8.15

777



the  7 7 7  challenge

brought to you by Arielle

"sponsored" by the magnificent and utterly incredible CALLY DECLAN

*roaring cheers from the crowd*


so the rules are....

- share 7 lines from the 7th page of one of your manuscripts
- tag 7 bloggers


so i am going to share part of this book/manuscript called  "The Last Ones" i was writing with my friend

sorry about the font size.....
-------


“Oh sorry, at times I just get lost in my thoughts” I said then turned left leading us straight in front of my library (as I often think of it).
“Here we are!” opening my arms wide to display the old bookstore.

The little bell rung as it always does when I walk in the only thing different about this time was that I had company and a strong feeling of not truly feeling alone anymore.

Home sweet home, or the closest thing at least.”

“A wonderful place to stay, for the first time in a while I actually feel peaceful.” said Jase.

Yeah, well this might be the closest thing to peaceful these days, it might get better or maybe it won’t, the world may never know.”

“So,” I continued “you guys can use anything for beds, I have some blankets in the closet with a few pillows, anything you see you can use but whatever you do, DO NOT touch my bag!!” I said putting emphasis on the last part.

-----

thanks

xx

oh and i tag

//MaryShelley Reid// 

//nymisha//

//Pebbles Peaches//

//Nicole Rose//

( dont think anybody else will even see this otherwise they already are doing this challenge but if anyone else reads this and hasn't already done this then i nominate them :D)

7 comments

  1. I just noticed that you tagged me. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh I'm glad you saw I can't wait to see...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for taggingggggg!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome I can't wait to see what you write :)

      Delete
  3. oh and i like your story!!! now i want to touch her bag. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hehe* May(the girl with the bag) is a girl with a secret with a secret and she has no desire for anyone to find out about it... thanks :D

      Delete
    2. We did it!! And I'm so sorry I didn't realize you challenged Rose :O oops.....

      http://pebbles-peaches.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-777-challenge.html

      Delete