1.8.15
















today is the 

first

. . .

and the 

last


* breath in deep *

*and let it go*


the first 
day of August
in the year 2015

the last 
first day of  August
in the year 2015

the first and only hour 
of 8pm
of today

the last and only
 hour of 8pm
of today


they will all be lost in oblivion

never to be seen again except for in memories

and i feel like the only thing i did was sit
in a car and watch the world pass me by


i liked it though


and i dont think it's a horrible thing to say
because at least i saw flashes of this watercolor world up close.

xx

how was your first day of August?





5 comments

  1. I never thought of it that way. Very interesting and original!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always love finding a new perspective on things......

      Delete
  2. I cannot believe how many times I have thought about this. About the fleetingness of moments, and of life. But I still believe God is good. I still believe He never changes.

    Lovely post, darling. ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is good. August is a time to wind down and feel at peace and rest in our Father. Man. August, don't get too boring. ♥

    I loved this post and the pictures. I always do. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. August 1st was interesting for me. My family had a huge garage sale planned and after my brother and I helped out pack everything for it, we went over to the nearby school, and I brought a tripod to take photos out on the track and in the forest, and because there was a decent amount of people, I got to watch them. I love seeing people go upon their ways; their joys bring me happiness.

    After some convincing, my family went to watch Ant-Man, and afterwards we went to go and take photos (while eating Taco Bell in the car) of the sunset at a park around 10:30 at night. Even if the day started crummy for me because I was so tired, it ended off well. ^.^

    Your first day sounds tranquil. Even if you spent it in a car at eight at night, you were able to see His magnificent creation.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete