11.8.15

a heart issue







have you seen my heart?

i think i left it with the mountains

that
stubborn
rocky
hard
crumbling
heart i own

i left it there
where the mountains may remind it that it always belongs somewhere far away from people
up high where you may only see it but never really touch it

few people touch the mountains top
few people know my heart


my mountainous heart ;


but  even God can move mountains



 20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”




He can change my stubborn heart

2 comments

  1. my mountainous heart. no words have touched me so deeply, sweet girl. ♥ thank you for writing them. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gosh you are so lovely

      cigarette daydream by cage the elephant (listen to the song)

      Delete