12.8.15

love love love








capital letters to scream you love it
all is well
a beautiful masterpiece
watercolor skies
cut like diamonds we were made to last
a metaphor for your name
a moon burnt kiss
you are quite an incredible person
laying in the grass
the spontaneous ninja warrior princess heroine
the longest hug
drowning in grace
washing the soul
here
languages that speak more than words
august light
i am found

songs for august :

cigarette dreams - by cage the elephant

1965 - by Zella Day

There may be tears - by Scott Cunningham band

You and Me - By Lifehouse

Breathe (2 am) - Anna Nalick

All is well - Austin Bashman

Silhouettes - Colony House

(click on them)

xx me


"this too shall pass"

8 comments

  1. Breathe is such a calming song, and don't get me started on 1965. I adore it so much.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post kind of took me to a beautiful place.
    stunning :')

    - nymisha @ sarcastically aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahgddsgjfj thanks makes me happy if it makes you happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. COLONY HOUSE IS LIFEEE. and this post made me silly with happiness. ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAS COLONY HOUSE I THINK YAS!!! like laughing gas :D

      Delete
  5. Arielle! I had to search everywhere to find your blog but I knew you had to have one because oh my goodness your mind is too creative not to! Breathe (2 am) is just about one of my favorite songs in the whole wide world and has been for so long. I definitely have to check out some of the others on this list. :)

    carlyandmoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I love Breathe so much toooooo! THANK YOU so much :D So glad you found it i didnt really make it easy for you when i could of just ut a link in a comment on your blog well i'm glad you could explore the internet jungle a bit. :) Grinning at my laptop like the amazing person i am.....

      Delete